By Alan A. Lew,C. Michael Hall,Allan M. Williams
- A serious evaluate of present learn in tourism studies.
- Offers readers a chance to think again key subject matters in tourism reports within the gentle of modern advancements, comparable to terrorist assaults, SARS and the monetary failure of airlines.
- Comprises forty eight in particular commissioned essays, written by way of greater than 50 said specialists from round the world.
- Covers state-of-the-art views and issues, together with tourism’s position in globalization, sustainable tourism, and the state’s function in tourism development.
- Sets an time table for destiny tourism research.
- Includes a wealth of bibliographic references.
Read or Download A Companion to Tourism (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Geography) PDF
Similar business hospitality, travel & tourism books
Foreign Cultural Tourism: administration, implications and situations presents a complete exploration of the administration, operations and advertising and marketing of cultural tourism sights and assets in a world context. themes explored contain: * For the 1st time, an overview of the use and transformational influence of worldwide media and new ICT within the administration and advertising of cultural tourism points of interest and assets.
ETourism Case experiences bridges the distance in modern literature through rigorously studying advertising and marketing and administration problems with many overseas businesses that experience effectively applied eTourism recommendations. Divided into six sections this booklet explores the most recent advancements during this box, introducing and discussing rising traits, methods, types and paradigms, supplying visions for the way forward for eTourism and assisting dialogue and elaboration with the aid of thorough pedagogic aids.
Making plans learn in Hospitality and Tourism offers a concise and transparent method of making plans study initiatives that are a need in so much hospitality and tourism classes taught at measure point. The textual content considers the actual features of the hospitality and tourism undefined, when delivering a balanced method towards either quantitative and qualitative equipment of analysis.
Analizar l. a. organización y funciones más frecuentes de los departamentos de recepción, justificando estructuras organizativas adecuadas a cada tipo de establecimiento. Analizar los procedimientos de gestión de los angeles información en l. a. recepción, explotando las aplicaciones informáticas propias y justificando su utilización en los diferentes tipos de alojamientos.
- Tourism and Trails: Cultural, Ecological and Management Issues (Aspects of Tourism)
- Practical Tourism Research (CABI Tourism Texts)
- Definitionsgrundlage Außer-Haus-Markt/Gastgewerbe: Formen und Betriebstypen des deutschen Gastgewerbes (German Edition)
- Event Planning: The Ultimate Guide To Successful Meetings, Corporate Events, Fundraising Galas, Conferences, Conventions, Incentives and Other Special Events
- Le statut du tribunal international du droit de la mer: Commentaire article par article (Le Droit aujourd'hui) (French Edition)
Extra info for A Companion to Tourism (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Geography)
A Companion to Tourism (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Geography) by Alan A. Lew,C. Michael Hall,Allan M. Williams