By Erik Dahlman,Stefan Parkvall,Johan Skold
The upcoming 5G requisites from 3GPP, to be on hand in 2018, will contain LTE-Advanced seasoned in addition to a brand new 5G radio-access know-how. This useful and intensely profitable ebook, written by way of engineers operating heavily with 3GPP, provides perception into the most recent applied sciences and criteria followed via 3GPP, with particular reasons of the categorical ideas selected and their implementation in LTE, LTE-Advanced, and LTE-Advanced professional, in addition to offering an in depth description of the trail to 5G and the linked underlying applied sciences.
This version has been completely revised and up to date to mirror the massive extensions to LTE as brought in 3GPP Releases 12 and thirteen and the position of LTE within the upcoming 5G period. New to this variation comprises up-to-date content material on:
- 4G and 5G Radio entry
- Spectrum for 4G and 5G
- Machine-Type verbal exchange
- Device-to-Device conversation
- License-assisted entry
- Full-dimension MIMO
- Small-cell improvements, eIMTA, FDD+TDD aggregation, twin connectivity
- Requirements on and basic constitution of 5G instant entry, addressing the present and new utilization situations for 5G
- Technical ideas for the hot 5G radio-access technology
The authors of this ebook all paintings at Ericsson learn and feature been deeply excited by 3G and 4G improvement and standardization. they're major specialists within the box and are at the present time actively contributing to the standardization of 4G and 5G inside 3GPP.
- The major publication on 3GPP necessities for LTE, LTE-Advanced, and LTE-Advanced professional overlaying as much as and together with unlock thirteen, written through Ericsson engineers who're seriously desirous about the advance of 3GPP specifications
- Ten new chapters and assurance of all significant beneficial properties brought with unlock 12 and 13
- Two thoroughly new chapters on 5G instant entry together with an in depth description of the major know-how parts below improvement through 3GPP
Read Online or Download 4G, LTE-Advanced Pro and The Road to 5G PDF
Best mobile & wireless communications books
The newest energy amp layout tools absolutely up-to-date to deal with state of the art applied sciences, the recent version of this useful consultant presents accomplished, cutting-edge insurance of RF and microwave energy amplifier layout. The ebook describes either current and new schematic configurations, theoretical techniques, circuit simulation effects, and implementation options.
The instant medium is a shared source. If close by units transmit while, their indications intervene, leading to a collision. In conventional networks, collisions reason the lack of the transmitted info. hence, instant networks were designed with the belief that interference is intrinsically damaging and needs to be kept away from.
The software sector’s transition to renewable strength and the clever grid has already all started. step one in the direction of shrewdpermanent grid is microgrid, that is a smaller electrical energy grid with entry to the entire crucial resources of a bigger grid. This publication presents a glimpse into a precise microgrid venture. It provides a system-level method of the layout of clever Microgrids, overlaying the complete layout process—from roadmap to recognition.
The e-book offers a entire consultant to vehicular social networks. The ebook makes a speciality of a brand new category of cellular advert hoc networks that exploits social features utilized to vehicular environments. chosen subject matters are relating to social networking strategies, social-based routing recommendations utilized to vehicular networks, facts dissemination in VSNs, architectures for VSNs, and novel traits and demanding situations in VSNs.
- Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks (Wiley Desktop Editions)
- From GSM to LTE-Advanced Pro and 5G: An Introduction to Mobile Networks and Mobile Broadband
- Digital Signal Processing with Examples in MATLAB®, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering & Applied Signal Processing Series)
- Optimal Resource Allocation for Distributed Video Communication (Multimedia Computing, Communication and Intelligence)
- Introduction to MIMO Communications
- Handbook of Reflector Antennas and Feed Systems Volume III: Applications of Reflectors: 3 (Artech House Antennas and Propagation Library)
Additional resources for 4G, LTE-Advanced Pro and The Road to 5G
4G, LTE-Advanced Pro and The Road to 5G by Erik Dahlman,Stefan Parkvall,Johan Skold